Past Regret and Future Promise

My past regret and my promise



Hallo guys, today I want to tell you about my past regret what I did six years ago. Okay, I’m so shy to tell this because this is my worst experience that I ever did and made my beloved someone crying. My past regret was happened when I was in junior high school, when I sat in seventh grade. That evening, as usual my family and I had dinner together in the dining room. My mother cooked my favorite dish. After I ate my dinner, I took my glass to drink water because I was so thirsty. But, suddenly my younger sister was carried away my glass to herself. Then, I was very angry with her. I hit her ‘till she screamed. My mother heard that and come to me and gave me advice for not to fight with my sister. My mother said that become sibling is our destiny. We should not fight because we are sibling. As sisters we have to love each other and not to fight because of simple problem.
I didn’t know with my mind. In my silence I was angry because of my water was roughed by my younger sister. In the other hand I was so shy, regret, disappointed with myself and feeling guilty because I made mother sad after we fought. In that time my emotion was so unstable. Finally I saw my mother end up crying. And I apologize to my younger sister and mother to huge each other. I was guilty of seeing mother in sadness.  The lesson for me and for you just be patient and don’t be angry with the simple problem. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Malap Maniru : Tarian Perayaan Kematian Kaharingan

Traffic Problem

Sore Itu